Rescue Construction LLC
“The Fireman Roofing Company”
We collect information about our visitor’s domain, and email address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- The email address of those who post in our chat areas.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Shared with reputable 3rd party organizations for marketing that we believe is of importance to our website visitors.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Ensuring unique advertisements, either popup, banner, inline or other ads are delivered to our visitors.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
- Alert visitors to our live help console, or offering live help to website visitors.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by phone, at the number listed above, or reply to the last email you received with the word “STOP” in the subject line.
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.